Gulf Connexions is working exclusively with a highly respected and well-known financial services firm based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Due to the rapid growth and success of a particular division within the business, they are now looking to urgently hire a hands-on HR Business Partner to join their team.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced and engaging HR professional with a strong background in recruitment, compensation and benefits and performance management.
- Work closely with the HR Director to improve the overall effectiveness of the Business Units.
- Contribute to the delivery of HR strategies to support the business goals and objectives.
- Partner with Hiring Managers to acquire, develop and retain talent for the business.
- Create a comprehensive compensation and levelling strategy and manage the existing benefits, retention and rewards strategy.
- Consult with line management and provide daily HR guidance.
- Analyse trends and metrics with the HR department.
- Develop and enhance business culture.
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention.
- Provide HR policy guidance.
- Monitor and report on workforce and succession planning.
- Develop and implement training programs.
- Suggest new HR strategies.
- +7 years of experience within the Human Resource function, preferably within the Banking or Financial sector.
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA or Master’s in Human Resources or CIPD (Level 5) preferred.
- Experience handling HR Business Practices, Organizational Development, Recruitment, Compensation and Benefits, Training and Development and Performance Management.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of the business.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to model appropriate, professional behaviors.
- Exceptional business acumen.
- Thorough knowledge of Saudi labour legislation
- Ability to respond to a heavy load of work demands, prioritize effectively and initiate the delivery.
- Enthusiastic, outgoing and a positive team player.