NTS Group are exclusively working alongside a leading media company in Saudi to recruit a Director Data Analytics for the offices in Riyadh. Reporting into the VP of Commercial, the Director of Data Analytics will develop a central coordination of data acquisition, maintenance, and usage. He/she will own the data roadmap and lead the company to consistently deliver the best data-driven experiences for customers and teams.
- Performs duties within scope of company’s policies, procedures and objectives. Analyzes problems and performs needs assessments.
- Develops objectives and general policies and procedures for a specific functional area of responsibility within general scope of established operational goals and plans.
- Develop and drive overall strategy and vision for data.
- Craft and execute a vision for leveraging data to gain operational efficiencies and strategic advantages across the entire organization.
- Establishes clear points of contact for ease of research and analysis requests across the organization.
- Build relationships and expertise in functional teams across the company to develop and execute on the analytics roadmap.
- Enables prioritization of analytics resource allocation to best serve organization as a whole.
- Prevents unintentional duplication of analysis tasks across functions.
- Establish consistent methodologies for analysis by mentoring and coaching teams.
- Lead the architecture and development of data, experimentation and analytics solutions.
- Introduces new skillsets into the organization (e.g. machine learning, advanced statistical analysis, consumer behavior prediction).
- Lead discussion at all levels of the company to ensure that results are well-interpreted and put into practice ? Own the budget and prioritization for data and analytics tools, whether built internally or externally.
Skill and/or Certification:
- Advanced skills in Business Intelligence reporting and tools.
- Business Analytics, Customer Experience Dashboards, Data Mining.
- Strategy and management.
- Mathematical and tech. systems expertise.
- Common marketing analytics techniques including: factor analysis, regression/logistic regression, CHAID/decision trees, K-means (clustering), univariate analysis (t-test), cross-tabs, time series analysis and others.
- Operational technical experience.
- Solid understanding of enterprise data warehouse, big data, BI & analytics, content management and data management.
- Experience in any of the following areas; SQL Server, Oracle 11g, MySQL, SQL Data Warehouse Appliance, Oracle Exadata, Netezza, Greenplum, Vertica, Teradata, Aster Data, SAP HANA, Hadoop, SAS, SPSS, Spotfire, Tableau, Qlikview, R, Oracle Endeca, Oracle OBIEE, SAP Business Objects, and SAS.