1. Perform conceptual, FEED, Studies and detailed analyses and design as per design basis, project specifications, design codes and standards.
2. Apply knowledge and skills to a wide range of standard and nonstandard situations.
3. Prepare clear and accurate detailed design calculations and analyses including design reports and procedures.
4. Manage own time to meet agreed deadlines and budgets, and develop plans for short-term work activities in own area.
5. Clearly communicate and explain complex issues and work to establish understanding.
6. Be fully familiar with the project scope of work, specifications, schedule and all inter-discipline requirements; including identifying concerns as early as practicable and taking appropriate initiatives to address the issues.
1. Fluent in English.
2. 5 years Saudi Aramco project experiences, at least 2 Saudi Aramco in-plant projects.
3. Strong technical and problem solving skills.
4. Bachelors Degree.
5. Computer proficient with MS Office and other applications.