This opportunity is with a large Hospitality Group in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
As a Training Specialist, you will be responsible for:
• Identifying training needs by evaluating strengths and weaknesses
• Translate requirements into trainings that will groom employees for the next step of their career path
• Build annual training program and prepare teaching plans
• Direct structured learning experiences and monitor their quality results
• Help new hires to the business and conduct orientation sessions
• Assess training effectiveness to ensure incorporation of taught skills and techniques into employees work behaviorTo be successful, you would have minimum 2-3 years ‘of experience as a Training Specialist. You should possess a BS degree in Education, Training, HR or related field.
You should have knowledge of various training and teaching methods including talent management and succession planning methods.
Proficiency in MS Office and in database software
Sound decision making and organizational skills