Is one of the top 4 international engineering consultancy in the world is looking for an estimator to work in Riyadh.
Responsibilities of this position, which may vary slightly, include the following:
- Capable of quickly learning the Company estimating systems and processes.
- Understands estimating terminology and measures and recognizes estimating processes/project actions that may impact the project.
- Perform Environmental Remediation estimations in Sage Estimating Software and Microsoft Excel.
- Capable of managing the preparation of an estimate and supporting proposal team during development of remediation technical approaches.
- Leads Project Team estimate reviews.
- Collaborates with project teams and management in development of strategies and plans.
- Participates in analyzing and using estimations to predict key project issues.
- Assists in the evaluation of business opportunities and potential profitability.
- Understanding and application of financial analysis and calculation of profitability metrics.
- Understands construction means, methods, and sequences-multiple disciplines.
- Supervises junior staff through task development, establishing and maintaining goals and expectations, and documenting performance related issues and achievements.
- Identifies and develops talent.
- Actively participates in all staffing issues affecting their area of responsibility.
- Assists in tracking action items..
- Work directly with subcontractors to resolve technical matters during proposals, negotiation, and contract execution.
- Prepares crew build-ups and production rate determinations.
- Determines construction equipment selection.
- Possesses a working knowledge of planning and scheduling.
- Understands company cost structure (overheads, G&A, insurances).
- Develops Work Breakdown Structures.
- Evaluates suitability of scope and execution plan for basis of estimate.
- Initiates the preparation of an Estimate Plan (approach, techniques, level of effort, cost, schedule), Basis of Estimate and qualifications.
- Prepares bid tabulations responding to the customer/Request for Proposal requirements.
- Collects, analyzes and archives project data. Develops historical documentation.
- Develops current project estimate comparisons with previous performance and market benchmark data.
- Helps prepare information for Executive Review Committee presentations.- Degree in Civil engineering or related field.
- At least 13 years of experience.
- Arab National only.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite of tools, especially Excel, and Sage Estimating Software.
- Ability to work independently and to collaborate with others.