Ability to storyboard and conceptualize products from end-to-end
Translate processes, procedures, and technology touchpoints into business requirements
Rapidly understand customer requirements and skilfully challenge the business for justifications
Develop, prepare and evaluate assumptions for user acceptance testing and testing plans
Support the deployment of the product after successful testing
Periodic analysis of the product performance to compare previous with new product
Able to grasp technical aspects such as the system, inputs, and outputs
Cross functional responsibility to find common ground between the business and IT
Translate requirements into essential and non-essential requirements
Development of UAT test plans and test scripts
Prepare reports for management
Collaborating with programmers, engineers, and organizational leaders to identify opportunities for process improvements and recommend system modifications
Creating appropriate documentation that allows stakeholders to understand Business / Technical* 3-5 years work experience in a similar environment
* Previous IT implementation projects is a must
* Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college in Computer Science or equivalent. A Master’s in Business * *
* Administration is an advantage.
* A qualification or experience with the following is an advantage (ISTQB Acceptance Testing Certification / TOGAF / SCRUM)
* Ability to work with stakeholders to assess potential risks.
* Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
* to simplify and break down a problem into easy to understand statements
* High-level experience in methodologies and processes
* Demonstrated experience in IT systems / solutions / databases
* High-level written and verbal communication skills.