Required to join a international company working on an industrial energy efficiency project.
The successful candidate will be a technical lead and deliver a full range of energy performance project; including energy engineering studies, conducting energy audit (ASHRAE Level II & III), manage and coordinate with functional disciplines and departmental including Safety, Commercial, Planning, Operation and QA/QC.- Bachelor's degree in mechanical or electrical engineering
- Certified Energy Manager (CEM) is essential
- 5+ experience as an energy engineer or in energy efficiency industries
- A strong understanding of mechanical and electrical systems principals with demonstrated experience in building energy systems and high performance design, especially HVAC systems and building management system and controls
- Demonstrated experience of managing energy use databases, energy analysis/calculation, normalizing energy use over multiple variables, energy use forecasting, develop energy consumption baseline and adjustments
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously, able to work with a minimum of supervision