Housekeeping - Coordinator
Our Vision, we make moments
Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts (MH&R) is in the "moments" business. We're intimately involved in important times in our guests lives. And you never know when a moment can be made. A simple smile in the lobby can create the positivity that turns a business trip into a new business celebration. An insider tip on the best way to spend a day can make an entire holiday. A romantic dinner for two can lead to a longer term partnership.
It doesn't take much to make a moment. Just to be genuine. And human. And warm. And take steps to do the ordinary in an extraordinary way.
We understand that this vision cannot be achieved without great people who create and support work environments designed to produce exceptional results.
- Be responsible for the communication and administration work in Housekeeping Office
- Ensure efficient use of communication systems within department and with Front Office.
- Show fullest cooperation and respect within the team and other departments
- Is aware of the daily activities and has product knowledge of all the hotel facilities.
- To provide efficient, personalised, courteous and punctual service.
- To work with a team spirit and to ensure that each internal and external guest leaves the hotel fully satisfied.Key Deliverables and Responsibilities
Planning & Organizing:
- Be responsible for filing, updating all the necessary documents and records.
- To prepare the Vacation plan and Duty Roaster accordingly.
- To prepare and follow supply ordering system.
- Ensure stores issuing system are prepared and follow the monthly budget.
- Ensure department attendant sheet and duty roaster are updated timely.
- Check outstanding jobs in tasks management system and escalate if required.
- Keep stock of all the necessary form: memo, report, purchase request & work sheets.
- Attend the communication meetings in the department.
- Take messages and make sure they are handled properly.
- Type memos and other correspondences.
- Maintain sufficient stock of stationaries, guest supplies, cleaning supplies, for the use of Housekeeping staff.
- Record all the expenses to control budget and update the Executive Housekeeper.
- Complete the departmental attendance record and submit to Executive Housekeeper.
- Calculate and fill out Laundry bill whenever required and sent them to Reception before Guest check out.
- Calculate linen and laundry production report daily.
- At the end of the shift or the day, she/he has to write the log book and communicate all information to the next shift.
- Record daily occupancy report and hand over to the front office.
- Communicate closely with uniform/linen supervisor.
- Follow up delay order with Purchasing Department or suppliers when needed.
- Maintain all record on delivery of flowers to the hotel and distribution of flowers to all areas of the hotel.
- Follow the hospitality key no. 2 answering the telephone. Speak clearly and listen attentively.
- Address the caller by name listen carefully and confirm the main points of the call to ensure you have understood correctly.
- Always end a call by thanking the guest for calling and end on a positive note (e.g. have nice day).
- Follow up the guest feed backs and update the higher levels without fail.
- Maintain briefing register and update daily information's for staff briefing.
- He / She should aware the MIP arrivals, Honeymooners and do the arrangements accordingly.
- He /She Should be responsible for key control and have the inventory before the shift handover.
- Prepares reports concerning room occupancy, attendance, and departmental expenses.
- Arrange appointments for the Executive Housekeeper with contractors or suppliers.
- Performs related duties and special projects as assigned by superior.
Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts reserves the right to revise all job descriptions from time to time as business needs demand. Other duties may be assigned as & when necessary. The above-mentioned job description attempts to outline key aspects of the role, however, does not limit its right to assign other duties to an employee in this position. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.