Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
A career within CIPS Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help clients seize essential advantages by working alongside business leaders to solve their toughest problems and capture their greatest opportunities. We work with some of the world's largest and most complex companies to understand their unique business issues and opportunities in an ever changing environment. We help create sustainable change by stimulating innovation, unlocking data possibilities, navigating risk and regulatory complexity, optimising deals, and aligning costs with business strategy to create a competitive advantage
As a Senior Manager within Procurement & Supply Chain Management Consulting, you will:
- Support teams in end-to-end Supply Chain Management engagements focused on evaluating current state, identifying opportunities and creating holistic transformation business cases.
- Engage with cross functional internal and client teams, across business and procurement and supply chain, to develop and deliver end-to-end supply chain strategies, cost reduction initiatives and other recommendations.
- Work closely with procurement and business functions at clients to clearly define and execute procurement and supply chain strategies that align with the CxO agendas.
- Create and deliver senior CxO presentations throughout the consulting engagements
- Develop yourself personally, taking a keen interest in supply chain trends in industries such as energy, retail, aviation or healthcare and the impact on our clients so you can help shape their thinking and our success in the market.
- Apply analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills to address the client's business problem.
- Assess supply chain functions, processes and information/data, understand gaps to best practices and develop strategies.
- Provide consulting solutions across the end to end Supply Chain: expertise in one or multiple areas such as (but not limited to) - procurement strategic planning and operating model, spend analysis, sourcing and category strategies, supplier relationship management, supply chain processes, inventory optimization, demand planning, network optimization, warehouse management, etc.
- Have an understanding of leading supply chain technology platforms including ERP modules to resolve problems and implement business solutions.
- Bring exceptional project management skills, from strategy through to execution.
- Write and present winning proposals and support in project delivery to our clients in the Middle East region in strategy, operational/quality improvement and cost reduction.
- Work with colleagues across the PwC network on client projects and internal initiatives, where appropriate;
- Keep up to date with current trends from the region and from across the world, especially on emerging digital trends and applications.
- Act as a mentor and train other members of the business unit and the project team in order to foster a high performance team environment.
- Whilst working in team you will develop your understanding of the key themes in the market and in the region. You will work collaboratively with other experts to shape the future of our clients and to bring about positive change.
- You will have access to all of the latest training and development tools and the support of the wider PwC network. Requirements:
- The candidate will be achievement oriented with the ability to be flexible and adaptive on a daily basis. They will be able to work independently and as part of a team with a fast pace and a high energy that will translate into a high quality output.
- Education: Bachelor's' degree or equivalent in relevant subject areas such as Engineering, Manufacturing, Business Studies.
- Masters' degree in Engineering and/or MBA is preferable.
- The following qualification(s) are recommended but not mandatory for the candidate to perform the role Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP), Certified Professional in Supply Management (CPSM), Certification in Production & Inventory Management (CPIM) or any comparable accreditations.
- Preferable qualifications: The following qualification(s) are preferable and beneficial for the candidate to perform the role - Six Sigma, Lean, PMP
- Years of Experience : 10+ years of relevant experience in one or multiple areas such as (but not limited to) - procurement strategic planning and operating model, spend analysis, sourcing and category strategies, supplier relationship management, supply chain processes, inventory optimization, demand planning, network optimization, warehouse management, etc.
- Technology implementation experience is highly desirable.
- Excellent organisational skills, having the ability to prioritise workload whilst being resilient and being able to cope well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines.
- Language Skills: Excellent communication skills (verbal and written). Fluent in English and Arabic essential.