Consulting - Manager/Senior Manager - TMU (Tourism & Development) - Riyadh
Line of Service
Hospitality and Leisure
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Programme Management practice, within Project Portfolio Management services, will provide you with the opportunity to help organisations balance long term strategies and short term imperatives to optimise their investments and strategic activity required to achieve the organisation's business objectives. We help enhance organisations project and programme performance by identifying alternative project approaches, consistently aligning projects with corporate strategy, setting the tone and pace of programmes from the outset, responding quickly and effectively to crisis situations, and extracting value from agile programme delivery.
As part of our team, you'll help our clients with optimising their project and programme performance, while consistently aligning programmes with corporate strategy.
As part of our team, you'll help our clients understand what makes business transformation programs successful, from program delivery structures and business engagement models to key technical issues and ongoing learning and improvement. We share knowledge and experience to complement our clients existing capabilities which propels them to the next level of Portfolio delivery.
- Support in identifying key prioritized initiatives and develop full roadmap for initiatives implementation.
- Ensure effective project and program management and support the successful implementation of the company strategy.
- Support in the execution of projects and initiatives throughout the project's life cycle in accordance with the unified methodology and governance framework.
- Developing reports and dashboards about projects status to facilitate decision making process and ensuring timely escalation of risks and issues.
- Support in planning, preparations for, presentations writing and task tracking for interactions with Managing Director and Founding Board
- Drive and follow up on projects procurement activities by supporting the respective business owners in defining scope of work for RFPs and escalating any risks/issues that may delay procurement activities.
- Maintenance and oversight of the master schedule/roadmap and timely reporting on any deviation or slippage.
- Ongoing maintenance and oversight of the Corporate/Development Risk and Issue Register (including Risks, Issues, Treatments, Ownership, Decisions), including adequacy and completeness of risks by ongoing collaboration with key stakeholders on identification and management of risks/issues (incl vendors, clusters etc.)
- Perform daily project management activities throughout the project life cycle;
- Develop project business cases and other project management documents;
- Identify project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards;
- Understand the business needs, define objective and identify key stakeholders;
- Manage and facilitate stakeholders' engagement and project communications;
- Manage and document project risks and issues (minimize uncertainty) and perform integrated change control;
- Manage project interdependencies and prioritization;
- Manage project changes, risks, issues and escalation processes;
- Monitor the availability of required human and financial resources and their efficient utilization;
- Implement the project governance effectively and involvement of the defined stakeholders. Requirements:
- Familiar with best practices in (E)PMO structures and operating models.
- Strategy management
- Transformation management
- Stakeholder management
- Management consultancy experience
- Strong experience in delivering programs/projects using Waterfall and Agile methodologies;
- Experience handling portfolios of several projects
- Experience with prepare presentations for high profile stakeholders
- Experience in project/portfolio planning and management tools (e.g. Microsoft Project, Primavera, Jira, EPM) and reporting tools (MS office, Power BI dashboard, etc..);
- Be passionate about client service;
- Self-motivated, confident and a strong work ethic;
- Successful performance within team environments, enjoy being part of a team;
- Excellent organizational skills, having the ability to prioritize workload whilst being resilient and being able to cope well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines;
- Experience in overseeing and reporting progress of large-scale portfolios;
- Excellent communication skills
Areas/industries of expertise:
- Overall Experience (number of years): 11 - 15 Years Program
- Project Management Experience: 5-8 Years
- Certifications: PMP/ Prince2, Agile project Management, Strategy and KPIs
- Education background: A Bachelor or higher .
- Languages: English
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Global: Project Management Professional (PMP) Credential - Project Management Institute (preferred)
Up to 60%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?