Saudi Arabia £140K - £160K / Year
Prospect Health have been asked by our esteemed partner, the largest private entity in Saudi Arabia, to search for a well-qualified ENT Consultant to join them in their tertiary facility based in Riyadh.
Here at Prospect Health, we are working with our esteemed client to recruit for an ENT consultant to join their multi-discipline organisation. The role is based in Riyadh.
Our client's mission is to develop and operate state of the art medical facilities and provide innovative healthcare services to create value for people.
Our client has an excellent reputation for retaining the most professional, courteous medical and administrative staff in the area. You will be fully supported in your professional and personal development, encouraged to improve, and learn new skills.
The working environment that has been created has been described as incomparable to any other institutions in the area, with close cooperation and enthusiastic, innovative attitudes. Our client focuses on following the international medical policies and standards to the highest level attainable, implementing a strong management strategy to make this possible.
The culture revolves around the religion of Islam, but unlike other cities in the kingdom there is a large proportion of expatriates particularly those that work with or for Saudi Aramco. This brings a slightly more relaxed approach to the conservative lifestyle that the kingdom is synonymous with. The diversity of people is uncountable, with individuals from all corners of the globe relocating to Saudi Arabia. Everyone, no matter what their walk of life, seems to relish in the rich cultural history that Saudi Arabia has to offer.
In joining the group, you would be helping our client achieve their vision of being the most trusted healthcare provider in medical excellence and patient experience globally.
In your new role you would be joining an award-winning organisation whose team of excellent medical professionals will work with you to support and develop your career.
Package and Benefits
- Tax Free Salary
- Fully furnished family accommodation
- Incentive Scheme
- 15 days of salary per year as an annual bonus
- Healthcare Insurance for yourself and dependents
- Child Education
- Continuous Medical Education
- Free Transportation
- Annual Air Tickets for yourself and dependents
- CME days
- Free Malpractice Insurance Coverage
- Plus many moreSalary
Salaries with this client will vary depending on qualifications and experience gained after your qualification.
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
The following qualifications are accepted
- UK/Ireland CCT/CCST
- GMC Specialist Registration
- American Board Certification (only approved boards by American Board of Medical Specialities accepted)
- Fachartz (German Board)
- French Qualifications (DIS, DES, CES, CIS)
- Italian/Spanish/Greek Specializations
- 2 years post qualifying experience at a full consultant level
- Canadian Fellowship with 3 years post board experience.
- CESR 5 years post qualifying experience at full consultant level
- The ability to speak Arabic is not essential although beneficial
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant business without your consent.