As a global leader in the elevator and escalator industry, we believe in improving performance through inspiring, engaging, and developing our people. Being a part of a global network of people, we are looking for a unique individual that would leverage working in a culture that fosters innovation and empowers individuals to make a difference.
KONE Middle East & Africa (KMEA) is embarking upon an exciting growth phase through direct presence in 11 countries and more than 60 distributor markets within the region. To complement our growth plans, New Equipment Sales is considered to be a strategic priority for our business.
Reporting directly to the Sales Manager, we are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic Key Account Manager to be based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. In this role, you will lead and develop mutually beneficial relationships between KONE and customers which are strategic or nationally/locally important. You will proactively identify solutions that add value to our customers.
This is a unique opportunity to join a team of professionals who thrive to drive offering and sales development strategies and share best practices. If you feel you have what it takes and can add significant value to this role and department then apply for this exciting opportunity!
What will you do?
- Proactively develop and create customer relationships in your area of responsibility
- Ensure customer satisfaction and solve complaints with the rest of the KONE team
- Document and maintain the customer and contact information
- Accountable for leads, opportunities, orders and contracts to meet the sales budget and pricing targets including proactively generating opportunities from outside current customer base
- Accountable for finding customer needs and KONE’s solution matching with those needs
- Responsible for pricing using the approved tendering tools
- Validate that the contents of the contract are in line with the negotiation process outcome
- Maintain full information of opportunities, tasks and visits, while keeping CRM up to date- Bachelor Degree preferably in engineering
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in one of the following: Complex Sales Process Management / Business Development / Key Account Management
- Experience within the same or similar industries working with developers, main contractors and consultants within the Saudi market
- Ability to interpret and analyze customer needs
- Passion for sales, with a proven track record and a strong customer focus
- Futuristic approach and passionate about new technologies and digitalization
- Excellent English communication, presentation, and negotiation skills. Arabic is preferable but not a must
Successful candidates will be invited to complete an automated video interview. Please check your e-mail regularly to be able to submit within the assigned time frame.