Middle East Executive are working with a large well known food business who are looking for a Marketing Manager/ Head of Marketing to join their team in Riyadh to manage full 360 marketing initiatives with a focus on Digital Marketing and supporting with their E-commerce B2C & B2B marketing projects.
• As Marketing Manager you will develop and execute marketing initiatives which include but is not limited to development of business, oversight of marketing projects ABL, TTL and BTL; relationship building with new customers.
• Produce market requirements for new product development and existing product enhancements and establish product release plans based on market research and internal resources.
• Continuously explore latest marketing trends related to product promotions.
• Maintain and increase the digital marketing and social media presence whilst planning and executing E-Commerce marketing.
• Focus on corporate marketing and the competitive advantage.
• Take ownership of all Digital Marketing activities to generate/increase web traffic and qualified leads through website, social media, e-commerce marketplaces (in-house & 3rd parties) throughout.
• Execute a demand generation strategy to increase lead acquisition and reduce the cost per opportunity - develop strategic demand generation programs.
• Work with analytical platforms to create online strategies.The ideal candidate will be agile, flexible and able to work under pressure and tight timelines, creative and innovative, details oriented and with a can-do attitude. We are looking for a highly motivated individual with the ability to provide support across different Regions & Countries, rise to the standards for newly introduced technologies & platforms and endorse the economies of scale behavior in your day-to-day operations.
• A minimum 5 years of relevant experience, with at least 2 years’ experience in the food industry
• Must be a Saudi national.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing.
• You should have a proven track record of Project & Events Management, Digital Marketing and some exposure to e-commerce.