We are currently looking for a Associate Director - Project Controls to join our team in Riyadh, KSA.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The Project Controls Manager's responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Information management & distribution;
- Change Management;
- Commercial Management;
- System protocol development and implementation;
- Reporting and monitoring of all facets of the works;
- Development of programmes and control measures for package management team;
- Review Contractor daily, weekly & monthly reports and provide high level analysis, forecast & recommendations;
- Develop and manage reporting tools from Aconex and prepare weekly / fortnightly client briefing presentation.Requirements:
- Must have an engineering degree from the relevant field (bachelor's Degree of Engineering);
- Must possess 20+ years of total experience and experience in KSA 5 years;
- Strong experience in PCM of major mixed-use projects (mega projects);
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills;
- Independent worker who is able to work well with minimal supervision;
- Possess good project background and proven English language technical writing ability and skills.
Rewards & Benefits:
- A competitive salary;
- Accommodation allowance;
- Transportation allowance;
- Annual leave;
- Medical and life insurance cover;
- Company gratuity scheme;
- Discretionary bonus scheme;
- Annual flight allowance to point of origin
- Employee Assistance Programme - 24-hour free advice on financial, legal and family care specialists and also access to personal health, fitness and nutrition consultants
SNC Lavalin's Faithful+Gould business is one of the world's leading integrated project and programme management consultancies; with over 2,400 professionals operating worldwide.
Our aim is to protect and maximise our clients' interests throughout the planning and delivery of projects, ensuring they are delivered on time, on budget. We pride ourselves on collaborating with client teams and developing long-term relationships.
Key services include: Project management, programme management, project controls, commercial management, cost management and expert scheduling and construction planning.
Our industry is going through a digital transformation and we have been investing in and pioneering digital methods to improve all aspects of our service. We have focussed our digital transformation around platform modernisation and product development and through standardisation and automation, we are achieving efficiencies that are directly passed on our clients who benefit from a consistent quality of service as well as the savings.
Active in the Middle East for over 20 years, we have offices in the UAE, Qatar, Oman and Saudi Arabia. We hire and retain only the best people in the industry. Our success is built on recruiting - and then developing - brilliant people from a broad range of professional and cultural backgrounds. It's precisely this diversity of talent that sets us apart.
Acquired by SNC Lavalin in 2017, we also have an extensive depth of geographic exposure across 50 countries and the breadth of 53,000 experts. As one of the largest engineering contractors, we have access to 17,000 staff in the Middle East making us one of the largest multidisciplinary consultancies in the region.