Who we are
Chalhoub is the leading luxury retailer in the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands, and over 65 years of experience in the region, we are the premiere destination for luxury goods. To fuel the next stage of the organisation's growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey.
Ready to join our exciting transformation to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of our customers everywhere? Now's your chance. By being part of our journey here at Chalhoub Group, you can make a real impact on customers and some of the finest brands in the world. In return, you'll have everything you need to innovate your career.
What you'll be doing
Our Talent Manager will act as the bridge between our Group Head of People, local People Partners (HRBPs) and L&D teams across KSA. The role's key focus will be to implement and locally interpreting the Group's Talent frameworks and enhance the performance management cycle, leadership development approaches, talent profiling, graduate programs, and succession planning in KSA. The role will be instrumental in creating strategic solutions that are fit for our KSA future vision and which support culture change.
- Embed the Group's revised Performance Management framework through the delivery of comprehensive training and briefing materials, instilling a continuous performance mindset.
- Educate and support employees, Line Managers and People Partners with the adoption of our new Performance Management platform and revised processes.
- Support culture change through the adoption of our "servant leadership" philosophy by upskilling Line Managers to be effective coaches and mentors, work closely with Group L&D to articulate and communicate our leadership journey and industrialize a coaching mentality across the Group.
- In collaboration with our People Partners, carry out the annual Talent Profiling exercise to identify employee readiness, talent gaps, retention risks and the creation of clear annual development plans.
- Support with the roll out of our new SAP Success Factors Succession Planning module, ensuring key stakeholders are upskilled on how to access and use internal data and analysis to conduct the Succession Planning exercise.
- Assist with the identification of internal Talent pipelines, working closely with the Talent Acquisition team and People Partners to increase internal mobility and progression between business units, brands and regions.
- Raise awareness throughout KSA of how to effectively use Job Family outputs to support career conversations and identify future career paths to support with employee engagement, retention and the creation of clear Individual Development Plans.
- Define and report on relevant performance metrics to monitor the success of our KSA Talent strategies.
- Act as a bridge between People Partners and L&D to ensure the necessary learning and development is in place to meet current and future needs of our KSA employees.
- Work with the People Partners to assess the effectiveness of all learning and development approaches for KSA employees and put forward strategies and solutions to support the acceleration of national and female talent pipelines.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition, L&D and People Partners to enhance our Saudi Graduate Program to ensure we attract, develop, effectively performance manage and retain high performing local talent. What you'll need to succeed
- Passionate about people development and regarded as a subject matter expert in Talent Management and or Talent Development.
- Experienced coach and mentor with experience of influencing without authority.
- Saudi National, with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to engage and influence at the most senior level.
- Ideally an accredited coach, with previous experience of facilitation and creating Learning content.
- Sound appreciation of the impact digital transformation has on best practice approaches to developing and motivating employees
- Able to project manage multiple campaigns, projects and processes at any one time, operating in a matrixed organization.
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Proficient in MS Office Tools, Power BI and Learning Management Systems
- University Degree in HR, Business Administration, Psychology or any related field/ CIPD and/or PMP certification plus significant experience in the HR or Talent Development, ideally in the region.
What we can offer you
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, different categories and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution, remote and flexible working as well as exclusive employee discounts.