Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you’ll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise, and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
The Transport & Infrastructure division of WSP is covering a range of projects across the Middle East region and as we continue to grow and diversify we are always interested in hearing from experienced people in the market.
We are currently looking for a skilled Document Controller (Saudi National- female or male) to join our team in Riyadh Airport project.
A typical week would look like:
- Review documents submitted by the client/ contractor.
- Distribute documents to the respective WSP engineers in various departments
- Do logging for all the documents.
- Follow up regarding comment submission with WSP Engineers.
- Archive hard and soft copies of all the documents.We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a document controller/secretary.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in the processing of documents in Aconex/EDMS systems
- Excellent English skills
What if we can have work-life balance? What if we can be rewarded in ways that support our individual needs? What if we can be accepted for who we are? Here at WSP – we can!
WSP recognizes that work is only one part of our lives and making time for the other things in our life is important – be that our families, our friends or ourselves. So, if working from home, working part-time or having flexible start and finish time will help with this let us know as part of your application.
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first-class medical cover, generous days annual leave, and paid professional subscriptions.
Be you, be happy - we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture that respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognize the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring. Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.