- Review the customer P.O specs for compliance to codes and specifications, understand project requirements.
- Review and understand relevant industry standards and Codes related to Petronash products.
- Responsible for preparing / review and approve QA/QC documents like ITP, WPS & Other Testing procedures required for projects.
- Attend Kick off meeting, Technical Review & Risk Analysis Meeting& Pre-inspection meeting etc.
- Qualification of welding procedures & Welders as required and maintain records.
- Responsible for incoming material inspection to ensure material compliance to code and P.O requirements.
- Responsible for monitor and ensure the stage wise inspection activities as per approved ITP and preparation inspection records.
- Perform Final inspections as per approved drawings.
- Record internal punch list and follow up for closure.
- Witness internal FATs.
- Coordinate and witness external FAT with customer/TPI.
- Responsible to ensure the requirements of established Quality Management system procedures are implemented.
- Responsible to ensure Quality system requirements of ASME are met.
- Coordination and Quality control on sub contracted activities.
- Quality surveillance on shop floor.
- Control of non-conforming products and its documentations.
- Maintain and update applicable register of quality indicators/data analysis.
- Conduct regular Quality meetings/tool box talks for awareness.
- Responsible for SAP transactions for QC activities.
- Organize the department, section or workplace so that any operation or work carried out is to a satisfactory standard of safety, with minimum risk to persons, materials and equipment.
- Implementation of Health and Safety management system.
- Welding inspector certification (CSWIP 3.1 or equivalent).
- Painting inspection knowledge andexperience (BGAS/ NACE Certifications as added advantage).
- ASNT Level-II (MT, PT, RT).