- Report to Head of the Department.
- To perform marketing activities, locate new clients, generate new business opportunity.
- Target potential clients with unit products sales.
- Deliver samples of product to show clients.
- Collect sales proceeds.
- Making an initial presentation, understanding client’s requirements and offer product demonstrations.
- Negotiating the terms of the agreement and closing sales.
- Prepare daily route planning and sales visit reports and submit to Head of department.
- Prepare weekly Activity/progress/performance reports and submit to the Head of the dept. every Saturday.
- Prepare a quarter and annual territory analyses, as required.
- Follow up client’s orders with concern department.
- Head of department will direct sales executives to take responsibility of safe/smooth & timely delivery of material to client’s site/location and get the required documents from the client for final proceeds of payments.
- Resolving customer complaints by investigating problems and reporting to those complaints to management.
- All other activities as assigned by Head of the department.
- Proven success in consistently achieving sales targets.
- Adaptability, flexibility and the ability to do quality work under tight deadlines.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is essential with knowledge of Arabic as an advantage.
- Basic Knowledge of electronic technology.