- Installing and configuring hardware and software components to ensure usability.
- Troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
- Ensuring electrical safety standards are met.
- Repairing or replacing damaged hardware.
- Upgrading the entire system to enable compatible software on all computers.
- Installing and upgrading anti-virus software to ensure security at the user level.
- Performing tests and evaluations on new software and hardware.
- Providing support to users and being the first point of contact for error reporting.
- Establishing good relationships with all departments and colleagues.
- Conducting daily backup operations.
- Managing technical documentation.
- Skilled in computer networks and systems maintenance.
- Knowledge and hands-on of Microsoft Servers and Cisco technologies.
- Knowledge in help Desk or Technical Support management.
- Proficient in database programming and software installation.
- Communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- English language intermediate