- Manage erection crew for the mechanical sub assembly of the GIS & AIS.
- Verifying the state of the equipment prior to assembly or after disassembly.
Preparing the SF6 gas compartments:
- Inspections before and during sub-assembly including electrical contact resistance measurement and gas tightness of the assemblies after assembly.
- Able to work in coordination with other team members, organise and train new comers.
- All type of electrical testing related to GIS/ AIS equipment, prepare reports.
- Control the Sub-Assembly of GIS or GIB Equipment of High voltage substation.
- He will mainly liaise with the GIS & AIS Erection Supervisor.
- Maintain GIS installation as per targets schedules lead foreman and the erection crew.
- Suggest if require Remedial Measures.
- Review reports along-with client and defend the conclusions made in the reports for the condition of equipment's. Review reports and analyse the abnormal cases.
- Able to read all electrical drawings & mark-up drawing for as build.
- Electrical Engineering, BS-Tech/BEE/DOE is preferable with extensive Field experience.
- Proficiency in English & Arabic.
- Methodical approach and good organization skills.
- Knowledge in EHS rules pertaining to High Voltage equipment.
- Effective communication skills, disciplined, knowledge in English, good reporting skills (all work documentations. Knowledge in Arabic will be an added advantage.
- Make sure all measurements performed as per customer standard/ Method Statement.
- Lead Erections & commissioning prepare testing & site reports.
- In case of abnormalities in results, prepare urgent reports to Alert end users.
- Lead/ coordinate & support to all site teams & subcontractors.
- Ensure calibration of tools/test equipment.