Located just north of the city, Fairmont Riyadh will be part of a new mixed-use development project comprising the hotel, a convention center and commercial real estate space that will house multinational corporations as well as regional companies. The hotel will feature 298 spacious guestrooms, including Fairmont Gold. Guests will enjoy a selection of dining venues as well as spa and fitness facilities. The convention center comprises 4,000 square meters of meeting and function space.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Director of Human Resources responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service.
- Ensure and follow on the smooth and efficient operations of the assigned Human Resources tasks by ensuring all processes are in place.
- Plan, participate and oversee the recruitment process by taking charge of personnel requisitions, replacements, promotions, transfers, deployment, and resignations with reference to the payroll and headcount budget.
- Plan and ensure timely use of different recruitment methods such as media advertisement, through hospitality institutions, agencies, executive search and internal notices to meet the manpower needs of the hotel.
- Ensure exit interviews are conducted and use feedback from the interviews to recommend team member retention.
- Ensure proper and updated records of team member lockers are kept and the cleanliness and maintenance of the facility meet the Hotel standards.
- Oversee regular locker checks and take any necessary action when required.
- Ensure all supplies necessary for the smooth operation of the department is available through regular purchases.
- Ensure communication of human resource related matter by updating the human resource notice boards regularly.
- Maximize the use of the human resource system, providing all necessary reports as required.
- Monitor team members absenteeism and make recommendations for reducing absenteeism.
- Comply with hotel and departmental policies and procedures at all times.
- Carry out any other duties as and when assigned by the Management of the Hotel.
- Previous Human Resources experience or similar role required.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications and relevant computer applications required.
- University/College degree in a related discipline required.
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities.
- Highly responsible & reliable.