We are looking for a resilient, empathetic Business Development Specialist to contribute to the growth of our company. Business Development Specialist are responsible for developing, maintaining and growing productive, long-term, win-win relationships with customers enabling PM to meet revenue, profitability and market share objectives in the target markets.
Business Development Specialist should keep a close eye on clients' feedback to ensure that our products and services always exceed expectations.
Job roles and responsibilities:
The role of a Business Development Specialist is to assist the organisations sales and growth efforts by contributing to new customer acquisition. You should be able to provide ideas to attract new clients and keep the senior management updated about marketplace and competitor activity. The primary role and responsibilities of a Business Development Executive include:
- Further develop customer relationships Search for expansion and new business opportunities within current customer base and acquire distributorship for prospective international suppliers.
- Manage all direct customer interfaces and inquiries regarding product performance/price, logistics, delivery or contractual format; insure direct contact with all existing accounts at least annually; prepare call reports.
- Gather data on market trends, competitive products, and prices; Develop and execute a territory sales plan.
- Achieve annual sales and margin budgets for defined accounts and develop new customers.
- Develop and propose changes to the product strategic business plan to ensure proper positioning for long term growth.
- Prepare proposals and price quotes.
- Build and upkeep contact files with all pertinent names/positions.
- Represent the company product lines at Trade Shows.
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Petrochemicals or similar.
- Extensive sales experience Minimum 4 years in Minerals and Chemicals used in Oil & Gas Industry.
- Intuitive and insightful, particularly regarding human behavior.
- Ability to generate revenue by identifying pain points and suggesting suitable products or services.
- Professional yet affable disposition.
- Neat, well-groomed appearance.
- Great networking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Resourceful, with outstanding research skills.
- Emboldened by challenges.
- Should have a transferable iqama and a valid Saudi Driving License.