- Project Manager / Project Engineer provides technical expert guidelines on refineries and petrochemical studies and needed advice and guidance in term of project technical details and various utilities design and standards for the Industrial Investment Development Department as needed, through the different type of communications, and liaisons with different operating companies and vendors in the petrochemical field.
- Reports directly to the Director of Industrial Investment Development Department, to receive administrative and technical direction in terms of project objectives. Interfaces with other Client’s Departments, End Users and occasionally with senior management and client representatives. Daily contacts with Company’s’ and Client’s Management staff.
- Provide the best expertise, guidance, and technical support to the Industrial Investment Development Department in refineries and petrochemical plant as part of the project management team.
- Evaluate mega project requirement land schemes, utilities connection plan, and integration possibilities.
- Provide technical assessment on refinery and petrochemical project management.
- Review petrochemical plant design and site preparation.
- Provide a petrochemical plant utility requirement and study the potential downstream opportunities.
- Review the petrochemical plant technical specifications and details and various utilities design and standards.
- Organizes, coordinates, and meet with the concerned petrochemical and refinery companies.
- Attends regularly scheduled Industrial Investment Development Department meetings.
- Provide the Industrial Investment Development Department with the required technical reports.
- The candidate should have a master’s degree (MBA) related field with 6-8-year experience of wide range in refineries and petrochemical plant as part of the project management team.
- Experience should include plant design, site preparation, utility requirements, and downstream opportunities.
- The candidate must have working experience in Mega projects as Man rep or project manager/project engineer with sound knowledge of project technical details and various utilities design and standards.
- Must be fluent and be able to effectively communicate in both spoken and written English.
Knowledge of computers and basic software applications: MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)