A reputed drilling contractor is seeking for an Operation Supervisor with experience in managing offshore jack ups in Middle East (Saudi Arabia).
- It's a residence based position in Saudi Arabia, with 30 calendar days' vacation annually.
- The Operations Supervisor reports directly to Operation Manager or VP-in charge, and indirectly report to Rig Manager.
- It is the key support for all operational matters of the rig both onshore and offshore and support rig to improve the performance.
The Operations Engineer can be Rig Manager Position replacement as needed:
- University degree graduate.
- Previous experience as an operation supervisor with two years of experience and 5 years of experience as a Toolpusher on offshore drilling rigs.
- Working knowledge of offshore drilling rig and drilling contractors systems, equipment and inspection requirements.
- Excellent understanding of the English language, i.e. ability to communicate effectively verbally, reading and writing.
- Familiar with the well control equipment operate and management.